Registration Deadlines for Fall 2021
|Donations Received By||Tuition Received By|
|Late Registration Fee ($50)||for payments after 6/12/2021|
A family fee of $130 per semester is charged to each family. Music Co-op classes are $15 per semester for each one-hour course. Dance and Drama Co-op classes are $30 per semester for each two-hour course. Book fees and instrument rentals may also apply.
Parents of beginning strings students have the option of taking the class with their children, as Parent Volunteer needs allow. The parent tuition rate is the same as the student rate.
We have a tuition cap of $425 to help large families who might not otherwise be able to participate. This cap does not include book fees or instrument rentals.
For those families who have not paid in full (or postmarked payment) by the final registration deadline, there is a $50 late fee. All families must pay their accounts in full, or make payment arrangements, by the first day of class to be able to participate in the Co-op that semester.
If you register and pay by the early registration deadline, you will receive a $10 discount. Parents also have opportunities to earn work credits, which are applied to the following semester's tuition. Coordinator positions and primary instructors earn $10 per position per semester.
Throughout each semester, we have fundraising opportunities for families to help reduce tuition for the following semester. We also allow families to solicit tax deductible donations from friends and family to help offset tuition costs. Donations received on behalf of a family by the "Donations Received By" deadline above will be credited to that family's tuition for that school year. Of fundraising profits received on behalf of a family, 50% will be credited to that family's tuition and the remainder will be used towards general operating costs to help keep tuition down.
A few notes:
- Donations raised after the fall semester deadline or in excess of a family's account balance WILL be credited to the spring semester of the same school year.
- Donations raised by the spring semester deadline in excess of a family's account balance WILL NOT be applied to the following school year.
- Donations raised after the spring semester deadline will be credited to the following school year. This allows fundraising to occur year round and be fairly applied to each family's tuition.
- Refunds WILL NOT be issued for donation credits received after tuition is paid.
- Raising of additional donations beyond a family's participation requirements is encouraged to enable the co-op to purchase instruments or carry out special projects.